Studies & handicap
According to the latest study of the Deutsches Studentenwerk, about 11 % of students suffer from a chronic illness and/or a disability or are handicapped by a partial disorder. In order to maintain the principle of a “university for all”, the staff at the Social Counseling Service informs and advises students on the following topics:
- The organization and financing of study and living assistance
- Allocation of technical and personal aids
- Relations with administrations and institutions
- Management of personal problems and crisis situations
- Socio-legal and psychosocial issues.
Make an appointment via mail: