|During the semester:||Mon - Fri||11.00 am - 2.15 pm|
|During the semester break:||Mon - Fri||11.00 am - 2.15 pm|
Our mensa in Passau is directly by the river Inn, right behind the WiWi (economics and law) building. It differs from other canteens particularly in that it doesn't serve a uniform meal - each guest can put together his or her own meal from the dishes served along the counter.
Please note: You cannot pay in cash at the cash registers in the canteen and cafeteria! Numerous cashless payment methods are available to you, including EC / credit cards or NFC-enabled smartphones. With these payment methods, the MensaCard or student ID does not need to be topped up beforehand. However, please also place your MensaCard or student ID on the cash desk so that you receive a discounted rate in the canteen.
Please observe the following behaviors when entering canteens and cafeterias:
- Entry only with 2G proof. Identity checks are carried out in the entrance area of the canteens or at the cafeteria cash desks.
- Obligation to wear a FFP2-mask up to the seat
- 1.5 meter minimum distance in indoor areas
- Follow the specified routing
- No cash payment possible: Go to cashless payment methods
For more information on the current Corona measures in our gastronomic facilities, click here.