Studying often brings many changes with it - new city, new friends, new apartment, a new role as a student and a new way of learning. All of these are nice challenges - but as an international student you quickly feel overwhelmed. The team of psychological counseling at the Studentenwerk has an open ear for your small and large concerns and supports you professionally and confidentially.
- Free short and medium-term individual psychological counseling
- By phone or via video
- With all types of crises and stresses - at university or in private life
- For all types of psychological symptoms such as (exam) anxiety, depression, addiction, loneliness or disorientation
- Networking with other contact points and help with finding therapy places
- Learning counseling
- In German and English
- The counseling is subject to medical confidentiality
|Martina Nigl (Psych., M.Sc.)||Dipl. Psych. Johanna Zechmeister|
Tel: +49 941 943 3140
Tel: +49 941 943 3270
|OTH Regensburg - Gebäude V - Raum V 004 |
|OTH Regensburg - Gebäude V - Raum V 003 |
From 13.05. to 22.05. and 03.06. to 12.06. on vacation.