In order to cover the expenses of the Studentenwerk Niederbayern/Oberpfalz which are related to the fulfilment of the tasks according to Art. 88 para. 1 of the Bavarian University Act (BayHSchG), students have to pay a solidarity contribution according to the statutes.
In some cities, the basic contribution is automatically linked to a contribution to the so-called "semester ticket", which enables students to use public transport for a low price.
In exceptional cases and under special conditions, an exemption from these basic contributions is possible:
You will find all the statutes relating to this regulation by clicking on the following links:
- Status Basic contribution Winter semester as of 2023/2024 (in German)
- Status Basic contribution Winter semester from 2020/2021 (in German)
- Status Semester ticket Regensburg (in German)
- Status semester ticket Passau Summer semester 2023 (in German)
- Status semester ticket Passau Winter semester 2022/2023 (in German)
- Status Semester ticket Landshut (in German)