Please observe the following behaviors when entering canteens and cafeterias:
- Entry only with 2G proof. Identity checks are carried out in the entrance area of the canteens or at the cafeteria cash desks.
- Obligation to wear a FFP2-mask up to the seat
- 1.5 meter minimum distance in indoor areas
- Follow the specified routing
- No cash payment possible: Go to cashless payment methods
For more information on the current Corona measures in our gastronomic facilities, click here.
We offer both warm and cold meals as well as a large selection of drinks in the mensas of all our university locations.
As we want to cover the needs of as many of our students as we can, we try to offer as large a selection as possible. Guests can choose from an array of starters, main dishes, sides and desserts, and combine them any way they like.
The prices are subsidised, so our students can eat here at a very low cost, though university employees and visitors have to pay a little more.
Any doubts about going to the mensa? The Illustrated Mensa Dictionary (German, Chinese, English) provides the most important information.