We are committed to the social needs of the students at the universities within our area of responsibility:
- Deggendorf and Pfarrkirchen
We are the prime address for catering on campus, student accommodation, the financing of studies, cultural support and consultation in all matters regarding studies.
Additionally we support KITAs that look afters students’ children and help international students to feel at home in their university city.
In cooperation with the universities, we design the local study conditions, for example with semester ticket arrangements. We support the universities in their goals, such as internationalization through the provision of affordable housing.
Through this collaboration, the young academics can achieve the best possible success in their studies.
We orient ourselves to the wishes and expectations of the students and try to meet their needs quickly and appropriately. We offer the students high quality services at a favourable price.
We shape the working conditions for our employees according to their needs. Our working hours are family friendly. We offer social counselling and company integration management for employees with handicap. We actively promote the further development of our employees. We promote the realisation of inclusion in our company, the universities and the university cities.
We take date protection seriously and protect all data safe from unauthorized access. We handle the processed data with care and only store it as long as necessary.
We make sure that no one can abuse institutional power. We prevent corruption and fraud through an internal system of control and quality management.
We want to act sustainably and steadily improve our company´s life cycle assessment, especially through
- the use of regional organic food and Fairtrade products from all over the world;
- the sole commissioning of companies that pay by collective agreements and produce without child labour;
- the avoidance of waste and the employment of reusable systems;
- the use of non-polluting or low-polluting cleaning agents;
- the use of non-polluting or low-polluting building materials;
- the use of renewable raw materials, sun and wind energy;
- financial investments that are primarily made in sustainable projects.
Our main goal is to offer a high-quality service to the students entrusted to us.
We work closely with our students and are guided by their interests. This is how we create a framework for successful studies.
Download our mission statement.
Regensburg, Passau, Landshut and Deggendorf, adopted version 1.0, 13th November 2018.